The rear command dial is used as described below.
- Adjust aperture.
- Adjust settings in the quick menu.
- Choose the size of the focus frame.
- Zoom in or out during focus zoom or in full frame or multi-frame playback.
- Perform the function assigned to the DIAL function button.
- In manual focus mode, you can choose a focus display by pressing and holding the center of the dial.
- Zoom in on the active focus point during playback.
Formatting Memory Cards
To format memory cards, press the center of the command dial while pressing and holding the button.