Adjust settings for connection to wireless devices, including smartphones, computers, and FUJIFILM instax SHARE printers.
Adjust settings for connection to wireless networks.
Choose a name (NAME) to identify the camera on the wireless network (the camera is assigned a unique name by default) or select RESET WIRELESS SETTINGS to restore default settings.
RESIZE IMAGE FOR SMARTPHONE
Choose ON (the default setting, recommended in most circumstances) to resize larger images to for upload to smartphones, OFF to upload images at their original size. Resizing applies only to the copy uploaded to the smartphone; the original is not affected.
PC AUTO SAVE SETTINGS
Choose DELETE REGISTERED DESTINATION PC to remove selected destinations, DETAILS OF PREVIOUS CONNECTION to view computers to which the camera has recently connected.
ACCESS POINT SETTINGS
- SIMPLE SETUP
- Connect to an access point using simple settings.
- MANUAL SETUP
- Manually adjust settings for connection to a wireless network. Choose the network from a list (SELECT FROM NETWORK LIST) or enter the name manually (ENTER SSID).
- The IP address is assigned automatically.
- Assign an IP address manually. Manually choose the IP address (IP ADDRESS), network mask (NETMASK), and gateway address (GATEWAY ADDRESS).
PC AUTO SAVE SETTING
Choose an upload destination. Choose SIMPLE SETUP to connect using WPS, MANUAL SETUP to configure network settings manually.
View location data downloaded from a smartphone and choose whether to save the data with your pictures.
- Choose whether location data downloaded from a smartphone are embedded in pictures as they are taken.
- LOCATION INFO
- Display the location data last downloaded from a smartphone.
instax PRINTER CONNECTION SETTING
Adjust settings for connection to optional FUJIFILM instax SHARE printers.
PC CONNECTION MODE
Adjust settings for connection to a computer.
- USB CARD READER
- Connecting the camera to a computer via USB automatically enables data transfer mode, allowing data to be copied to the computer. The camera functions normally when not connected.
- USB TETHER SHOOTING AUTO
- Connecting the camera to a computer via USB automatically enables tethered shooting mode. You can also use FUJIFILM X Acquire to save and load camera settings, allowing you to reconfi gure the camera in an instant or share settings with other cameras of the same type. The camera functions normally when not connected.
- USB TETHER SHOOTING FIXED
- The camera functions in tethered shooting mode even when not connected to a computer. At default settings, pictures are not saved to the memory card, but pictures taken while the camera is not connected will be transferred to the computer when it is connected.
- WIRELESS TETHER SHOOTING FIXED
- Choose this option for wireless remote photography. Select a network using CONNECTION SETTING > WIRELESS SETTING.
- USB RAW CONV./BACKUP RESTORE
Connecting the camera to a computer via USB automatically enables USB RAW conversion/backup restore mode. The camera functions normally when not connected.
- USB RAW CONV. (requires FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO): Use the camera’s image processing engine to rapidly convert RAW files to high-quality JPEG images.
- BACKUP RESTORE (requires FUJIFILM X Acquire): Save and load camera settings. Reconfigure the camera in an instant or share settings with other cameras of the same type.
POWER MANAGEMENT > AUTO POWER OFF settings also apply during tethered shooting. Select OFF to prevent the camera turning off automatically.
Tethered shooting is available with software such as Hyper-Utility Software HS-V5 (available separately) or FUJIFILM X Acquire (available for free download from the FUJIFILM website) or when the FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO or Tether Shooting Plug-in (both available separately) is used with Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®.