Customize camera controls to suit your style or situation.
Frequently-used options can be added to “my menu” or the Q menu or assigned to the function (Fn1 and Fn2) buttons, the Fn (function) dial, or the touch function (T.B. Fn1 and T.B. Fn2) buttons for direct access:
- My menu (aMY MENU): Add frequently-used options to this custom menu, which can be viewed by pressing MENU/OK and selecting the E(“MY MENU”) tab.
- The Q menu (aThe Quick Menu): The Q menu is displayed by pressing the Q button. Use the Q menu to view or change the options selected for frequently-used menu items.
- The function button (aThe Function Buttons): Use the function (Fn1/Fn2) button for direct access to selected features.
- The function dial (aThe Function Dial): Rotate the Fn (function) dial for direct access to selected features.
- Touch function buttons (aTouch Function Buttons): Use the touch function buttons (T.B. Fn1/T.B. Fn2) in the touch menu for direct access to selected features.