Wireless Connections (Bluetooth®, Wireless LAN/Wi-Fi)
Access wireless networks and connect to computers, smartphones, or tablets.
For more information, visit:
- Smartphones and Tablets: FUJIFILM Camera Remote
- Tethered Shooting: Capture One Pro Fujifilm/Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Classic CC＋FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in/FUJIFILM X Acquire
Smartphones and Tablets: FUJIFILM Camera Remote
Connect to the camera via Bluetooth or wireless LAN.
To establish a wireless connection to the camera, you will need to install the latest version of the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app on your smartphone or tablet.
FUJIFILM Camera Remote
Once a connection has been established, you can use FUJIFILM Camera Remote to:
- Control the camera and take pictures remotely
- Receive pictures uploaded from the camera
- Browse the pictures on the camera and download selected pictures
- Upload location data to the camera
- Release the camera shutter
- Update camera firmware
For downloads and other information, visit:
Smart Phones and Tablets: Bluetooth® Pairing
Use D[CONNECTION SETTING] > [Bluetooth SETTINGS] > [PAIRING REGISTRATION] to pair the camera with smartphones or tablets. Pairing offers a simple method for downloading photos from the camera.
Photos are downloaded via a wireless connection.
Once pairing is complete, you will be able to synchronize the camera clock and location data with the smartphone or tablet (a[Bluetooth SETTINGS]).
You can choose a connection from up to 7 paired smartphones or tablets.
Smartphones and Tablets: Wireless LAN
Use the [WIRELESS COMMUNICATION] options in A[SHOOTING SETTING] or the playback menu to connect to a smartphone or tablet via a Wireless LAN.
Tethered Shooting: Capture One Pro Fujifilm/Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Classic CC＋FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in/FUJIFILM X Acquire
- Before proceeding, select [WIRELESS TETHER SHOOTING FIXED] for D[CONNECTION SETTING] > [PC CONNECTION MODE] in the camera menus.
- Tethered shooting can be performed using software such as Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Classic CC and FUJIFILM X Acquire. If you use Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Classic CC, download FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in from the Adobe Exchange website. FUJIFILM Tether Shooting Plug-in is available free of charge.