Accessories from Fujifilm
The following optional accessories are available from Fujifilm. For the latest information on the accessories available in your region, check with your local Fujifilm representative or visit “COMPATIBILITY (Accessories)”.
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- NP-W235: Additional high-capacity NP-W235 rechargeable batteries can be purchased as required.
- Dual battery chargers
- BC-W235: The BC-W235 can charge up to two NP-W235 batteries at a time. At +25 °C/+77 °F, the batteries will charge in about 200 minutes. Using a device that supplies power with an outputs of 30 W or above reduces charging times to as little as 150 minutes.
- FUJINON lenses
- GF‑series lenses: Interchangeable lenses for use exclusively with the FUJIFILM G-mount.
- Eye cups
- EC-XH W/EC-XT L/EC-XT M/EC-XT S/EC-GFX: Attach viewfinder eyecups to prevent light leaking into the viewfinder window.
- Mount adapters
- H MOUNT ADAPTER G: This mount adapter allows the camera to be used with SUPER EBC FUJINON accessories for the GX645AF, giving you the use of one additional teleconverter and nine different lenses.
- Macro extension tubes
- MCEX-18G WR/MCEX-45G WR: Mount this adapter between the lens and the camera body for macro photography with large reproduction ratios.
- View camera adapters
- VIEW CAMERA ADAPTER G: This adapter is for use with lenses for older FUJINON large-format cameras, including lenses in the CM FUJINON series.
- Shoe-mounted flash units
- EF‑X500: In addition to manual and TTL flash control, this clip-on flash unit has a Guide Number of 50/164 (ISO 100, m/ft.) and supports FP (high-speed sync), allowing it to be used at shutter speeds that exceed the flash sync speed. Featuring support for the optional EF-BP1 battery pack and Fujifilm optical wireless flash control, it can be used as a commander or remote flash unit for remote wireless flash photography.
- EF-BP1: A battery pack for EF-X500 flash units. Takes up to 8 AA batteries.
- EF-60: In addition to manual and TTL flash control, this clip-on flash unit has a Guide Number of 60/197 (ISO 100, m/ft.) and supports FP (high-speed sync), allowing it to be used at shutter speeds that exceed the flash sync speed. It can also be used as remote flash under the control of an optional EF-W1 wireless commander.
- EF-W1: With support for the NAS * wireless communication standard developed by Nissin Japan, this wireless flash commander can be used with optional EF-60 clip-on flash units and other NAS-compliant units.
* NAS is a registered trademark of Nissin Japan Ltd.
- EF‑42: This clip-on flash unit (powered by four AA batteries) has a Guide Number of 42/137 (ISO 100, m/ft.) and supports manual and TTL flash control and auto power zoom in the range 24–105 mm (35 mm format equivalent). The flash head can be rotated 90° up, 180° left, or 120° right for bounce lighting.
- EF‑X20: This clip-on flash unit has a Guide Number of 20/65 (ISO 100, m/ft.). Powered by two AAA batteries, this light, compact unit features a dial for adjusting TTL flash compensation or manual flash output.
- EF‑20: This clip-on flash unit (powered by two AA batteries) has a Guide Number of 20/65 (ISO 100, m/ft.) and supports TTL flash control (manual flash control is not supported). The flash head can be rotated upwards 90° for bounce lighting.
- Remote releases
- RR‑100: Use to reduce camera shake or keep the shutter open during a time exposure.
- Stereo microphones
- MIC‑ST1: An external microphone for movie recording.
- MHG-GFX S: Features an improved grip. The MHG-GFX S is equipped with a rail for quick-shoe camera mounts.
- Grip belts
- GB‑001: Improves grip.
- Body caps
- BCP‑002: Cover the camera lens mount when no lens is attached.
- instax SHARE printers
- SP‑1/SP-2/SP-3: Connect via wireless LAN to print pictures on instax film.