Simulate the effects of different kinds of film, including black-and-white.
Press [MENU/OK] in shooting mode to display the shooting menu. Press the selector up or down to highlight [FILM SIMULATION] and press [MENU/OK].
Press the selector up or down to highlight one of the following options and press [MENU/OK] to select.
- Standard color reproduction. Suited to a wide range of subjects, from portraits to landscapes.
- A high-contrast palette of saturated colors, suited to nature photos.
- Enhances the range of hues available for skin tones in portraits while preserving the bright blues of daylight skies. Recommended for outdoor portrait photography.
- ([CLASSIC CHROME)
- Soft color and enhanced shadow contrast for a calm look.
- Take pictures in standard black and white.
- Take pictures in sepia.
Film simulation options can be combined with tone and sharpness settings.