Automatically vary settings over a series of pictures.
Press the DRIVE button to display drive options and press the selector up or down to highlight one of the following:
- AE BKT
- Press the selector left or right to highlight a bracketing amount. Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera will take three shots: one using the metered value for exposure, the second overexposed by the selected amount, and the third underexposed by the same amount (regardless of the amount selected, exposure will not exceed the limits of the exposure metering system).
- ISO BKT
- Press the selector left or right to highlight a bracketing amount. Each time the shutter is released, the camera will take a picture at the current sensitivity and process it to create two additional copies, one with sensitivity raised and the other with sensitivity lowered by the selected amount (regardless of the amount selected, sensitivity will not exceed ISO 6400 or fall below ISO 200).
- FILM SIMULATION BKT
- Each time the shutter is released, the camera takes one shot and processes it to create copies with the film simulation settings selected for FILM SIMULATION BKT in the shooting menu.
- WHITE BALANCE BKT
- Press the selector left or right to choose the bracketing amount. Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes three shots: one at the current white balanced setting, one with fine-tuning increased by the selected amount, and another with fine-tuning decreased by the selected amount.
- DYNAMIC RANGE BKT
- Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes three shots with different dynamic ranges: 100% for the first, 200% for the second, and 400% for the third. While dynamic range bracketing is in effect, sensitivity will be restricted to a minimum of ISO 800; the sensitivity previously in effect is restored when bracketing ends.
Press MENU/OK to select the highlighted option.