Create JPEG copies of RAW pictures. The original image data are unaffected, allowing a single RAW image to be processed in a multitude of different ways.
Display the desired picture.
Highlight [RAW CONVERSION] in the playback menu and press [MENU/OK] to display RAW conversion options.
These options can also be displayed by pressing the [Q] button during playback.
Press the selector up or down to highlight a setting and press the selector right to select. Press the selector up or down to highlight the desired option and press [MENU/OK] to select and return to the settings list. Repeat this step to adjust additional settings.
- [REFLECT SHOOTING COND.]
- Create a JPEG copy using the settings in effect at the time the photo was taken.
- [PUSH/PULL PROCESSING]
- Adjust exposure by -1 EV to +3 EV in increments of 1/3 EV.
- [DYNAMIC RANGE]
- Enhance details in highlights for natural contrast.
- [FILM SIMULATION]
- Simulate the effects of different types of film.
- [GRAIN EFFECT]
- Add a film grain effect.
- [WHITE BALANCE]
- Adjust white balance.
- [WB SHIFT]
- Fine-tune white balance.
- [HIGHLIGHT TONE]
- Adjust highlights.
- [SHADOW TONE]
- Adjust shadows.
- Adjust color density.
- Sharpen or soften outlines.
- [NOISE REDUCTION]
- Process the copy to reduce mottling.
- [LENS MODULATION OPTIMIZER]
- Improve definition by adjusting for diffraction and the slight loss of focus at the periphery of the lens.
- [COLOR SPACE]
- Choose the color space used for color reproduction.
Press the [Q] button to preview the JPEG copy and press [MENU/OK] to save.