Choose the roles played by camera controls.
FOCUS LEVER SETTING
Choose the functions performed by the focus stick (focus lever).
- LOCK (OFF)
- The focus stick can not be used during shooting.
- PUSH TO UNLOCK
- Press the stick to view the focus-point display and tilt the stick to select a focus point.
- Tilt the stick to view the focus-point display and select a focus point.
Choose the options displayed in the quick menu.
FUNCTION (Fn) SETTING
Choose the roles played by the function buttons.
COMMAND DIAL SETTING
Choose the roles played by the command dials.
Select OFF to disable shutter-speed fine-tuning using the command dials.
ISO DIAL SETTING (H)
Choose the ISO sensitivity assigned to the H position on the ISO dial.
ISO DIAL SETTING (L)
Choose the ISO sensitivity assigned to the L position on the ISO dial.
SHOOT WITHOUT LENS
Choose whether shutter release is enabled when no lens is attached.
SHOOT WITHOUT CARD
Choose whether the shutter can be released without a memory card inserted in the camera.
- When no memory card is inserted, the shutter can be released to test camera function and the shooting and setup menus can be displayed.
- The shutter is disabled if no memory card is inserted, preventing accidental loss of pictures taken without a memory card.
Choose the direction in which the focus ring is rotated to increase the focus distance.
AE-L/AF-L BUTTON SETTING
Switch the roles of the AF-L and AE-L buttons.
If AE & AF ON WHEN PRESSING is selected, exposure and/or focus will lock while the AE-L or AF-L button is pressed. If AE & AF ON/OFF SWITCH is selected, exposure and/or focus will lock when the AE-L or AF-L button is pressed and remain locked until the button is pressed again.
Choose the role played by the AF-L button.
- AF LOCK ONLY
- The AF-L button locks focus only.
- AE/AF LOCK
- The AF-L button locks both exposure and focus.
Choose the method used to adjust aperture when using lenses with no aperture rings.
- AUTO + MANUAL
- Rotate the rear command dial to choose the aperture. Rotate past minimum aperture to choose A (auto).
- Aperture is selected automatically; camera functions in exposure mode P (program AE) or S (shutter-priority AE).
- Rotate the rear command dial to choose the aperture; camera functions in exposure mode A (aperture-priority AE) or M (manual).