Create JPEG copies of RAW pictures. The original image data are unaffected, allowing a single RAW image to be processed in a multitude of different ways.
Display the desired picture.
Highlight RAW CONVERSION in the playback menu and press MENU/OK to display RAW conversion options.
These options can also be displayed by pressing the Q button during playback.
Press the selector up or down to highlight a setting and press the selector right to select. Press the selector up or down to highlight the desired option and press MENU/OK to select and return to the settings list. Repeat this step to adjust additional settings.
- REFLECT SHOOTING COND.
- Create a JPEG copy using the settings in effect at the time the photo was taken.
- PUSH/PULL PROCESSING
- Adjust exposure by -1 EV to +3 EV in increments of 1/3 EV.
- DYNAMIC RANGE
- Enhance details in highlights for natural contrast.
- FILM SIMULATION
- Simulate the effects of different types of film.
- GRAIN EFFECT
- Add a film grain effect.
- WHITE BALANCE
- Adjust white balance.
- WB SHIFT
- Fine-tune white balance.
- HIGHLIGHT TONE
- Adjust highlights.
- SHADOW TONE
- Adjust shadows.
- Adjust color density.
- Sharpen or soften outlines.
- NOISE REDUCTION
- Process the copy to reduce mottling.
- LENS MODULATION OPTIMIZER
- Improve definition by adjusting for diffraction and the slight loss of focus at the periphery of the lens.
- COLOR SPACE
- Choose the color space used for color reproduction.
Press the Q button to preview the JPEG copy and press MENU/OK to save.